Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week three: Control

I must say I was pretty stumped on this one for awhile. The only thing that came to mind was getting access to a airport tower and being able to photograph the panels all lit up, but with all the security measures there was no way that would happen. As soon as I took this photo, though, I knew it would work for the challenge. I wish I would have captured more of his face, but I think his body language made up for it as you can see his trying his very best to control the kite and keep it from bombing. --Alicia


So it took me a few days longer to get this one down and I still don't think I really nailed it. This gent in the photo (or at least his hands) is a quality control worker at the San Lucas Mission's coffee processing plant. He "controls " which beans get to the next part of the cleaning process. Or at least makes sure the machine gets the right beans. Still unsure about this haha. - Josh
I sort of got lucky with this one.  I had a UTEP assignment to go take photos of robots being made.  The shot is far from perfect but I really like the expression that he's making while working.  He's trying to be in control??  -Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment