Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week one: Electricity

I'm not quite sure if this is the best representation of electricity, but since the source of light (scentsy candle) was powered by electricity I thought it fit the bill of the subject. --Alicia

Ok so I think this might be cheating a little since Im not sure if I shot this last week or the week before, but hey I'm just starting this challenge. The electricity here lights up the truck like a bug lamp attracting people to the glorious chicken that is grilled inside this wheeled kitchen. - Josh

So...I'm a little behind...  This is Scotty from the Las Cruces band The Liars at the Cane.  They are an amazing cover band and an awesome group of people.  I thought that he just seemed to be creating his own electricity through his music.  -Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment