Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week Five: Sign

Ok so all three of us have been busy this week but we'll get these photos up! So I might have taken this weeks challenge a bit to literally. I was shooting a Health Workers Protest on Wednesday. I think this fits for "sign" I hope! Any feed back or critique on anything we have posted would be great. - Josh

There are a lot of cool-looking signs out there, but I just wasn't feeling any of them (not even the one of the stick figure guy being crushed by an electric gate). I thought when I see it I will know. Well, nothing was popping out at me. Then one day I was sitting in my car waiting for my husband because I had left my keys inside, and the light was hitting the little statue of Mary just right so I took that as my sign. The funny thing is I don't usually have a statue on my dashboard, even though I was raised Catholic; Sophia had found it earlier in the week, and I had set it there on the ride home. --Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment